The Ecumenical Roundtable
The Ecumenical Roundtable is an annual meeting of Protestant committees of science, technology, and faith.
- Lutheran (ELCA)
- United Church of Christ
- …and others!
- denominational meetings,
- joint presentations and discussions,
- guest speakers,
- organizing display table for the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS),
- Rotates among the denominations.
- Next meeting: May, 2014 – Salt Lake City, UT (Details to follow)
Websites and contact persons:
- Episcopal: http://episcopalscience.org/, Joseph Wolyniak, joseph.wolyniak at hmc.ox.ac.uk
- ELCA: http://www.elca.org/covalence/, Susan Barreto, fcreporter at yahoo.com
- Presbyterian: http://www.pastcf.org/, Bill McIror, bill at pastcf.org
- UCC: http://www.ucc.org/not-mutually-exclusive/, Kimberly Whitney, whitneyk at ucc.org
- Visit them and tell us about yours!